Location: Irving, TX, United States
Req ID: 015638
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
The Post Closing Escrow Auditor will be responsible for balancing loans fees to match title disbursement ledgers and creating the Post Closing CD. This role will require heavy communication with title companies and origination team to facilitate the completion of the escrow milestones for all assigned loans. While all loans that are closed may be assigned, this role may focus on Purchase Loans Escrow Milestone Closures.
The following process will be completed:
1. Reviewing title ledgers and balance loan fees to said ledgers. (Ensure all fee names, payee and cash to close is correct) for all loans assigned, which will include both refinance and purchase loans. Finish process with creating a Post Closing CD.
2. Contacting title companies for title ledgers/fee discrepancies.
3. Submitting short wire to title
4. Reviewing challenging/aged loans that prior team could not balance (fees/cash to close)
5. Help with other processes managed within team, including (but not limited to), Post Closing CD corrections, Review/QC of teams work, Submitted Principal Balance Request, Monitor Incoming Mailbox,
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:015638
Primary Location City:Irving
Primary Location Region:Texas
Primary Location Postal Code:75063
Primary Location Country:United States of America
Posting Organization:Mr. Cooper
Line of Business:Origination
Additional Posting Location(s):
SummaryThe Post Closing Escrow Auditor will be responsible for balancing loans fees to match title disbursement ledgers. This role will require heavy communication with title companies and origination team to facilitate the completion of the escrow milestones for all assigned loans.