When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase.
Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
The Learning Technologist will support the vision, direction, and overall strategy for our LMS. This role provides technical leadership and is both strategic and supportive in relation to all Learning initiatives. This position is responsible for the support, design, development, implementation, delivery, and maintenance of content, assets, learning tools/platforms, reporting and other resources used for instructional functions. The Learning Technology Specialist is the primary system administrator for LMS and is responsible for all aspects of functionality, configuration, maintenance, implementation of new services, and enhancements. This includes validation of requirements, overseeing system audits, testing, system updates and upgrades, content integrations, system integrations, data feeds, admin training, reporting/analytics, innovating LMS updates/upgrades for a better user experience by consulting across business units.
This position requires effective collaboration with all levels including Leadership, Digital Learning Analysts, Learning Specialists and others to ensure a positive experience for learners and our business partners by acting as a customer service liaison providing best-in-class issue management and resolution. YOU are the voice of CooperU to our customers!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Creates strategies for implementation of new courses, tools, processes, LMS cleanup projects, etc. and manages day-to-day activities within the LMS including inbox, course and user management
- Defines user roles, attributes, creates and manages learning paths /curriculums, new events/sessions, assessments, and workflows to determine auto-enrollments and LMS efficiencies
- Provides input into future strategic development opportunities for the LMS based on system or strategic enhancements
- Develops and maintains procedures and policies to drive best practices related to data integrity, naming conventions, training records and training documentation for the LMS while maintaining the Knowledge Database
- Serves as a primary procedural trainer, creating and conducting system-training sessions for end-users, instructors and other administrators while offering LMS issue management and resolution to ensure a consistent learner experience through excellent customer service
- Develops and updates standardized tools and reporting for ongoing access to learning information; generates standard and custom reports
- Acts as an internal consultant by generating, analyzing, and interpreting LMS usage activity, course evaluation, compliance and additional metrics on a regular basis, supporting compliance, corporate and operations reporting as needed and making recommendations for process and utilization improvements for the training team’s business requirements, initiatives, and strategies
- Performs training record audits and responds to audit inquiries
- Conducts regular maintenance of existing courses to ensure alignment with current business needs
- Manages content lifecycle from loading to end-of-life; works with leaders to keep content fresh and relevant; identifies outdated and redundant content
- Actively engages with the IT / HRIS teams to ensure system optimization between all learning technology and the IT/HRIS infrastructure to continually innovate and update processes for efficiency by consulting with stakeholders on the needs of the organization and the best approaches for leveraging LMS technology in areas of content development, coursework distribution, onboarding, reporting, user feedback, compliance, etc. to create a better learner experience
- Troubleshoots, resolves course issues, and creates modules and assessments using eLearning (Storyline / Captivate) files and software
- Provides technical and “how-to” support related to the LMS for internal users and works with LMS vendor to escalate and troubleshoot problems while providing excellent customer service
- Provides expertise on new learning approaches, technology, and tools through continuous research to ensure solutions meet or exceed industry learning standards and deliver innovation
- Experience working independently, proactively completing projects, communicating with stakeholders, and making recommendations for improvements with LMS strategy and formulating change management plan
- Excellent communication skills and responsive attitude; ability to quickly respond to support requests and prioritize them based on urgency while providing customer service for issue resolution
- Proactive approach to problem-solving and demonstrate the ability to be a strategic and challenging thinker
- Effectively plan, prioritize, execute and follow-up in a timely manner while anticipating potential problems and roadblocks to identify process gaps and provide innovative solutions
- Attention to detail in producing, writing and proofing all coursework materials / reporting to ensure accuracy and consistency in form, format, and function
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or 5 years’ experience in digital learning / HRIS / other related systems role
- 1-2 years of experience in L&D
- 3 years+ of LMS Administrator/Management experience; preferably in a medium to large-sized company
- Experience designing blended learning solutions and working with LMS technologies (Cornerstone, Blackboard, preferred)
- Working knowledge of eLearning authoring tools (Articulate), SCORM, AICC, and/or xAPI eLearning standards
- Demonstrated ability to work independently under tight deadlines and successfully multitask
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
United States of America
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):
The Learning Technologist is the primary system administrator for LMS and is responsible for all aspects of functionality, configuration, maintenance, implementation of new services, and enhancements. This includes validation of requirements, overseeing system audits, testing, system updates and upgrades, content integrations, system integrations, data feeds, admin training, reporting/analytics, innovating LMS updates/upgrades for a better user experience by consulting across business units.