When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase.
Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
The Senior Principal Portfolio Management will correspond across all lines of business to effectively manage specific loan portfolios for optimal performance, compliance, and increased profitability. The Senior Principal Portfolio Manager is responsible for managing client portfolios and the relationship. Depending on the size and complexity of the portfolio, the Sr. Principal Portfolio Manger could have more than one client.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Facilitate meetings (performance and audit centric) to review asset performance, portfolio highlights and introduce new initiatives to drive performance improvement.
- Analyze portfolio performance from an operational and financial perspective. Collaborate with leadership and key business partners to develop and implement strategies to increase portfolio performance, compliance and profitability.
- Primary contact for insurer and investor, coordinate research for items requested within shared resource teams. Understand insurer focus and ensure appropriate strategies and processes are in place to exceed client expectations
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned or as requested by senior leadership.
- Ability to lead the implementation of new products/processes across all lines of business that have been introduced by an investor or insurer
- Understand all products available to your client (based on investor guidelines) from a profitability, performance, and compliance perspective
- Advance knowledge and interpretation of all investor servicing guides and exhibits that may apply to your portfolio
- A thorough understanding of key Policy and Procedures – Ability to review and implement updates as required by investors or guidelines
FUNCTIONAL JOB COMPETENCIES
- Exceptional Communication/Writing Skills
- Integrity and Trust
- Business Acumen
- Problem Solving
- Technical Learning
- Time Management
- Team Player
- Graduation from a 4-year college or university with major course work in a discipline related to the requirements of the position is preferred. Will consider the equivalent combination of job experience & education that demonstrates the ability to perform the essential functions of this job.
- Advanced/Proficient knowledge of MS Windows operating system. Advanced/Proficient knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Visio and PowerPoint is expected.
- Advanced competency in written and verbal communication.
- Advanced presentation skills: presentation development and delivery.
- 2-3+ years of recent, residential, mortgage servicing experience.
- 2-3+ years FHA, VA and USDA servicing experience.
- Familiarity of GNMA, Trust, and Private Security pooling and servicing requirements.
- Prior project management and/or team management experience.
- SQL code logic and knowledge is a plus
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:
Analytics & Reporting
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
United States of America
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):
Responsible for maximizing the loan portfolio performance, monitoring the portfolio quality against established criteria, and recommending adjustments to existing credit and mortgage servicing rights (MSRs) as appropriate.