When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase.
Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
The Account Services Analyst I is responsible for working with Account Services Management and Associates to complete reporting and productivity tool requirements in a timely manner; create reports and tools as needed and be a liaison between operations and Reporting/IT to assist with internal projects from inception through completion. Performs all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures as well as within state and federal regulations.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Identify and conduct discovery meetings as needed to uncover all details needed to document and develop the required business reports and productivity tools.
- Develop and test required business reports and productivity tools in a timely manner
- Suggests observed solutions to make the reporting process more efficient via automated data gathering where possible utilizing all technology options available
- Effectively builds strong relationships with team and manager.
- Extraction and analysis of data from Servicing System, Access and/or relational databases with demonstrated ability to perform analysis, decipher, trend and effectively report data gathered through technology
- Creation and analysis of queries and database’s to be utilized by various levels of staff within the Department
- Analysis and assessment of business needs and cross-system impacts by offering full systems integration solutions
- Ability to data mine and provide management level reporting and analysis in order to make strategic management decisions
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously to perform required work assignments.
- Bachelor's degree and typically does not require previous professional level work experience. Mortgage and Financial Services experience a plus. High school diploma or state accepted equivalency is required. One year of experience is preferred.
- Operates under close supervision. Effectively builds strong relationships with team and manager. Generally goes beyond the basic requirements and work performed adds value to the organization. Occasionally generates new ideas to problems and solutions. Open to the creative suggestions of others.
- Work is routine in nature with very little authority for decision making. Demonstrated ability to work autonomously to perform required work assignments.
- Decisions and actions have impact on success of team, department, business line and/or client. Scope of work impacts team and business unit. Routine customer interaction that requires strong ability to build and manage relationships. Meets the requirements and expectations of the customer; acts with the customer in mind.
- Possesses clear and professional verbal and written communication skills when used both internally and externally. Effectively presents accurate information to varying audiences.
- Proficiency with MS Office with particular emphasis on MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Exposure to mortgage-specific software; accurate reporting with introduction to data analytics. Proficient knowledge of relational databases and Access is preferred.
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
United States of America
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):
Reconcile various clearing accounts that directly relate to processes completed in Account Services. Research and assist associates with outage corrections. Complete and Monitor daily reports for account status.