When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase.
Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
Assistant Vice President
Any Graduate/ Post Graduate
8 – 12 years experience in an Operations role. Preferably in Title / Mortgage/Financial services / Customer Service domain
- Ability to manage a large team. Thorough understanding of Operations & Service Delivery concepts, with a proven track record of delivering results
- Ability to manage Account / LOB independently while maintaining a strong relationship with the clients
- Strong passion towards customer experience, orientation towards quality/defect management. Exposure to quality concepts and Lean / Sigma would be an advantage.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to ensure team understands deliverables and business requirements
- Strong people management skills with ability to set / get alignment toward direction
- Attention to detail and also has ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
- Analytically approaches a problem with a critical eye; uses data to make decisions and influences stakeholders with analysis
- Employee retention and engagement
- Design an effective service delivery model, align systems and resources
- Review quality systems, close loop with training teams for continuous development
- To formulate plans/ practices that enables the team to maximize their output in terms of productivity and accuracy.
- To positively respond to peak work volume/ pressure situations and have a motivating influence on the team.
- To track the process for workflow, tracking team performance, deployment of resources and capacity planning.
- To identify and mentor/coach non-performers in the team
- Ensure alignment of best practices across teams in the Operations Stream
- Effectively manage shift operations
- Document behaviour as applicable, as outlined in the Disciplinary process
- Develop job knowledge through hands-on approach
- Responsible for development of team including guiding and mentoring team members
- Ensure TAT %
- Team capacity utilization
- Maximize Team Efficiency
- Minimum of 6 - 8 years of team management experience
- Handled at least a team size of 100 to 150 members
- US Title domain experience is needed knowledge skill
- Think out of the box, capable of articulating new ideas and changes and getting them implemented in quick time
- Articulate & good communication and excellent relationship building skills
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to work in shifts, weekends on a need basis
- Flexibility to work in any shift, based on business requirements
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Relieving letter and proper documents must. Please be advised that there is a 3rd party background verification process, and the offer is conditional to candidate clearing this screening process
- Salary and benefits that are competitive and compares better than market
- Night shift Aalowance based on the number of actual night shifts worked
- HR Round
- Ops Round – Manager Ops/ Director Ops/ Assistant VP Ops
- Vice President Ops
- Final Discussion
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:
India Business Operations
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):
Responsible for overseeing product and/or service operations functions in a non-manufacturing environment for a company site(s). Leads site efforts to develop and improve non-manufacturing operations through efficient and effective integrated processes, implementing common management processes/services to leverage organization resources. Directs operations review of cost and service structures, productivity measures and delivery methods to achieve planned targets. Selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.