Location: Chandler, AZ, United States
Req ID: 016159
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
What’s the Home Advisor Team?
Your team. The Home Advisor is a new program pushing the boundaries of the mortgage industry and challenging the way our company thinks and behaves. This team bridges both Originations and Servicing in pursuit of finding new ways to build deeper relationships with our customers by truly understanding their needs, providing exceptional service, and connecting relevant product solutions to deliver additional benefit to our customers.
Service & Sales. This role is responsible for diligently and empathetically managing Home Advisors who are servicing select customers and originating mortgage products through educational, needs-based selling across a range of products.
Team Learning & Culture: This role makes Mr. Cooper more customer-centric by innovating from the front lines. Team members will continually iterate to improve our processes and quality, while strengthening our understanding of customers to build deeper relationships. Team members share knowledge, raise ideas and support peers.
A day in the life…
No day will be the same, but some key responsibilities include:
What’s in it for me?
A lot, in our opinion. We hope you’re excited as we are…
What are we looking for?
These are the experiences you’ve had that will position you for success on our team
• Demonstrated growth in a past role that challenged you to learn new behaviors and/or acquire new skills
• More than two years of professional experience, with mortgage originations
• At least 2 years Sales experience (preferably in a leadership role) with the ability to demonstrate success in the role
• Ability to demonstrate an expert knowledge of mortgage loan products and guidelines
• Foundational professional skills: organizational skills and attention to details, technical proficiency (MS Office, general software + tech skill), expert with numbers and calculations
• Experience managing teams and fast-paced environments
• College/University degree or relevant mortgage management experience is required.
• Ability to pass a background check, credit check, and drug screening
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:016159
Primary Location City:Chandler
Primary Location Region:Arizona
Primary Location Postal Code:85286
Primary Location Country:United States of America
Posting Organization:Mr. Cooper
Line of Business:Origination
Additional Posting Location(s):
SummaryThis role is responsible for diligently and empathetically managing Home Advisors who are servicing select customers and originating mortgage products through educational, needs-based selling across a range of products.