When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase.
Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
- Knowledge and understanding of current mortgage and compliance laws and regulations.
- Demonstrates ability to perform analysis and effectively communicate results, to ensure audit responses and updates are provided.
- Updating and maintaining MRC policy and procedures.
- Strong commitment to customer service and satisfaction.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Effectively utilize available resources & operate effectively under minimal supervision.
- Highly organized & ability to multi-task.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented outlook, coupled with ability to plan ahead and meet deadlines on time.
Technical Skills & Systems
- Knowledge of business processes and concepts
- Proficient with MS Excel & MS Office
- Data entry keystroke skills
- Preferred experience with internal and/or proprietary systems, including but not limited-to; LSAMS, Remedy, iAssist, FileNet, & Deals Database
- Investor portals & external systems, including but not limited-to; FHA Connection, EVARS, CAIVRS, Neighborhood Watch, VALERI, USDA LINC, Intellimods, Workout Prospector, HSSN, Allregs
- Validate exceptions on files for completeness and accuracy.
- Identify consistent trends surrounding timeline reviews.
- Performs high loan level analysis, highly collaborative and capable of reaching out to internal departments for updates.
- Loan level reviews around timelines and updating the investor with high level responses.
- Maintains knowledge of all applicable Modification guidelines continuously learning all business unit policy and/or guidelines.
- Analyze internal systems to locate requested documents for prior and post transferred files.
- Manual reviews around customer applications and providing timeline reviews.
- Capable of communicating directly with Internal departments, leadership and Investors.
- Manual reviews around the Modification process and providing responses to the Customer Relations group.
- Identifies portfolio risks resulting from the client's underlying business practices, underwriting, and/or fraud exposure.
- Ability to operate under strict deadlines and within short timeframes. Proven ability to manage time, priorities and resources to achieve goals.
- Graduation from a 4-year college or university with major course work in a discipline related to the requirements of the position is preferred. Will consider the equivalent combination of job experience & education that demonstrates the ability to perform the essential functions of this job.
- Proficient with all MRC proprietary systems (LSAMS, Remedy, iAssist, etc).
- Minimum of 2 years of prior underwriting, collections or loss mitigation related experience required.
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
United States of America
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):
Responsible for ensuring that any workouts initiated with the prior servicer are identified and completed within 30 days of acquisition/borrower initiated review.