When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase.
Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
Mr. Cooper is looking for a Manager - Workday Financial Systems to join our Financial Systems team. As a member of our Financial Systems team, you’ll help Mr. Cooper by delivering valuable insights, tools and features that enable our continued success.
Responsibilities include managing the daily operations of Mr. Cooper’s Workday instance including developing reports, maintaining data integrity and delivering new features and enhancements. The Manager - Workday Financial Systems will work closely with Accounting, HR, Finance and IT.
- Provide technical and functional expertise to Financial Systems team
- Identify functionality requiring custom logic to meet requirements and demonstrate solution functionality to business stakeholders, as needed
- Implementation of Workday functionality including Business Processes around Financial Accounting, Suppliers, Business Assets, Banking and Expenses.
- Create Workday reports, including Standard, Advanced, Matrix and Composite reports.
- Manage day to day system / operations issues and set priorities for resolution.
- Configure, test and maintain Workday Financials – FDM, Financial Accounting, Suppliers, Business Assets, Banking and Expenses.
- Setup of inbound and outbound integrations.
- Create calculated fields and custom objects.
- Document and implement configuration changes and data-mapping requirements.
- Support Workday users by troubleshooting problems, answering questions, creating and/or modifying reports, and assisting in creation of documentation as needed.
- Identify, recommend and track opportunities for process and operational improvements.
- Develop business-specific and/or application-level approaches and plans for testing, training, communicating, rolling out, and offering post-production support.
- Lead or facilitate sessions to gather, define and document business requirements
- Identify and map relevant system integrations.
- Liaise with Internal/External Audit regarding SOX and internal controls related matters
- Develop auditing processes to ensure data integrity and system accuracy.
- Create, maintain and distribute training materials for various Workday user groups
- Experience with system security configuration.
- Manage and develop team of 4.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Information Systems or Computer Science preferred
- 5-10 years enterprise application experience and proven understanding of a full software development lifecycle
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with Workday applications
- Workday certification(s) a plus
- Experience designing and implementing Workday solutions
- Familiarity with Workday Studio and BIRT a plus
- Demonstrated analytical skills and experience with complete lifecycle of complex enterprise projects in addition to understanding core project management concepts, theories, practices, and methods
- Ability to effectively design a scalable solution to meet business needs and participate in system configuration
- Experience leading requirements gathering sessions and documenting outcome, including designing process flows and helping define test scripts
- Experience leading a team of 2+ individuals a plus
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
United States of America
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):
Workday Financial Systems Manager