When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase.
Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
Mr. Cooper's AVP, Executive Compensation & Equity Administration role is primarily responsible for the design, administration and governance of executive compensation strategies and programs and leading the stock plan administration function. The incumbent works closely with the SVP of Total Rewards & People Operations on the review, design, and implementation of executive compensation and equity based programs. Also acts as a Compensation Consultant on broad based compensation topics.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Manages equity programs and ensures compliance in a complex regulatory environment.
- Partners closely with Legal and Finance Teams to ensure timely and accurate completion of monthly and quarterly equity reconciliations.
- Designs and manages the administration of executive compensation programs and processes to include developing executive offers to support new hires, internal promotions and restructuring initiatives.
- Responsible for preparing quarterly executive scorecards and annual rewards templates for CEO planning.
- Partners closely with Legal Department to develop materials for the Board’s Compensation Committee meetings.
- Manages and develops a small team, partners with external equity plan administration vendor and leads internal cross-functional teams to deliver on key projects and equity program administration.
- Works closely with the Compensation Team to participate in market research and compensation surveys to ensure market competitiveness.
- Proactively conducts analysis and initiates projects to drive continuous improvement in executive compensation and equity programs.
- Networks in professional associations to stay current on executive compensation trends and regulatory developments.
- Ensures equity information in Workday and the equity plan administration systems are current and accurate.
- Oversees all equity compliance activities to ensure internal controls and audit requirements are met.
- Continuously improves equity plan provider processes with the objective of improving accuracy and efficiency via automation.
- Prepares tables, disclosures and reporting for the Compensation Discussion and Analysis as well as the Historical Executive Compensation Information sections of the annual proxy statement.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resource Management, Accounting, Finance, or similar discipline.
- Certifications: CEP, CECP or CCP preferred
- Deep strategic and technical expertise in executive compensation developed through 10 years progressive experience focused on benchmarking, plan design and Board reporting preparation.
- Advanced analytical skills and problem-solving capabilities with the ability to draw conclusions from data in a systematic way; consistently prepare accurate and timely analyses.
- Strong consultative skills, partnering with client groups to provide support and guidance via analysis, recommendations and solutions to compensation issues.
- Acute attention to detail and the ability to balance strong, seamless technical and operational execution with a broad strategic perspective.
- Ability to operate at both the strategic and operational levels (i.e., strategic thinking and ability to operationalize) to drive results and project completion per established timelines.
- Proactive and able to manage competing priorities, delivering quality work in a timely manner and communicating status to client groups, managers, and leaders as appropriate.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills with pivot tables, lookups, formulas, if then statements, charts, and the like. Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint skills. Solid Microsoft Office Word skills.
- Ability to think critically, inquire, listen, clarify, and solve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to act as a strategic thought partner with both internal and external customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to establish relationships.
- Strong attention to details and accuracy with data and figures.
- Great organizational and process management skills.
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
United States of America
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):
The AVP, Executive Compensation & Equity Administration role is primarily responsible for the design, administration and governance of executive compensation strategies and programs and leading the stock plan administration function. The incumbent works closely with the SVP of Total Rewards & People Operations on the review, design, and implementation of executive compensation and equity based programs. Also acts as a Compensation Consultant on broad based compensation topics.