When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase.
Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
- Work with trading desk and operations management team to develop, track performance, and mitigate risk on the NPL portfolios.
- Assist in creating meaningful presentations for senior management to articulate the performance and strategy on the NPL portfolios.
- Assist in development of best execution model relative to resolution/liquidation of assets.
- Leads the portfolio analysis process including researching, validating, and maintaining key model and market based assumptions.
- Creates, enhances, and maintains systems used in valuation of NPL portfolio.
- Serves as liaison between Portfolio Investment, Finance, Accounting, Originations, Risk, and Capital Markets for MSR valuation related functions.
- Responsible for maintaining multiple loan level review reports, templates and dashboards.
- Maintains tracking and performance monitoring mechanisms, as necessary, to keep management team apprised of operational activities.
- Maintain awareness of the mortgage industry and make recommendations to management as appropriate.
- Graduation from a 4-year college or university with major course work in a discipline related to the requirements of the position is preferred. Will consider the equivalent combination of job experience & education that demonstrates the ability to perform the essential functions of this job.
- Thorough knowledge of mortgage operations including but not limited to REO, Escrow, Underwriting, Originations, Bankruptcy, Evictions, Property Preservation and Insurance
- Deep knowledge of spreadsheet and database applications.
- Expert proficiency with MS Excel is required.
- Expert proficiency with MS SQL Server or equivalent SQL language to perform data mining, data manipulation, and reconciliation.
- Proficient knowledge of MS PowerPoint for presentation purposes.
- Proficient knowledge of SAS data mining and manipulation.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in Portfolio Analytics, Operational Reporting, and Risk management functions
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
United States of America
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):
Responsible for performing analysis, modeling, and reporting on the NPL Mortgage Servicing portfolio.