Location: Dallas, TX, United States
Req ID: 016523
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
●Works with Technology Partners and Project Teams to analyze, design, implement and/or support business applications/systems
● Develops Product Backlog Items, detailed business acceptance criteria while understanding impact across multiple front end applications as well as corresponding backend support systems.
● Excellent understanding of the SDLC, Agile and Waterfall methodologies Strengths usually revolve around communication, organization, and cross functional business and application knowledge
● Communicate complex ideas to Business and Technology Partners
● Supports customers to resolve issues with systems or business process/procedures
● Coordinate with development /testing team to deliver enhancements and bug fixes.
● Assists with development and testing phases of projects as needed.
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:016523
Primary Location City:Dallas
Primary Location Region:Texas
Primary Location Postal Code:75019
Primary Location Country:United States of America
Posting Organization:Mr. Cooper
Line of Business:Origination
Additional Posting Location(s):
SummaryThe Secondary Analyst will assist in facilitating system enhancements between technology and various business units. They are responsible for recommending solutions to a business need and documenting the change. In addition, they will mentor, lead and motivate other team members