Location: Lewisville, TX, United States
Req ID: 016672
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
• Develop dialer calling strategies, jobs, and selections setup, testing, monitoring, and verification
• Review and analyze campaign results and adjust to provide maximum performance
• Manage daily dialer campaigns to ensure business strategies are implemented as designed
• Provide feedback and recommendations on dialer/campaign changes to support contact rates and other performance indicators
• Assist in the planning, implementation, maintenance, and monitoring of all Avaya Dialer systems
• Provide support to Dialer management with analyzing collection trends. This includes the ability to produce, understand, and analyze efficiency or gap reports to recommend process changes/updates
• Track key performance indicators, generate and distribute dialer reports to operations
• Maintain/updates dialer settings as needed to maximize scheduling in order to cover all operating hours
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:016672
Primary Location City:Lewisville
Primary Location Region:Texas
Primary Location Postal Code:75067
Primary Location Country:United States of America
Posting Organization:Mr. Cooper
Line of Business:Servicing
Additional Posting Location(s):
SummaryResponsible for day-to-day execution and monitoring of outbound dialer jobs’ performance, inbound and blend application changes, adhoc data analysis, production of daily reports, troubleshooting of production issues, and operations support of multiple call centers and diverse groups