This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Dallas, TX, United States
Req ID: 016691
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
• Align with Sales Divisional Managers and Account Executives in the pursuit of volume, earnings, and client management objectives
• Champions the client experience for Non-Delegated active clients and prospects taking action to ensure the client has a best in class experience with access to ongoing training, product marketing, and communications
• Drive new client growth by partnering with Account Executives to support prospective clients in navigating the Mr. Cooper lender approval process
• Work together with Account Executives and Counterparty to ensure all annual client renewals are completed in a timely manner
• Onboard new clients by facilitating and providing training and orientation on Mr. Cooper products, processes and technology, new user set-up, loan delivery to purchase specialized training, and best practices webinars
• Work together with active clients to set up government sponsorships with Mr. Cooper, including FHA STPO, PAA, VA, and USDA
• Acts as support liaison for the non-delegated guided loan acquisition system, GLAS, facilitating functionality and submission questions, navigation, technical support resolution.
• Engage in marketing and business development outreach with approved Non-Delegated clients to drive overall penetration and market share growth
• Maintain non-delegated client profile information and contacts updating CRM system information and marketing database as appropriate
• Manage and follow up on all outstanding contact billings and other contractual obligations of correspondent lenders
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:016691
Primary Location City:Dallas
Primary Location Region:Texas
Primary Location Postal Code:75019
Primary Location Country:United States of America
Posting Organization:Mr. Cooper
Line of Business:Origination
Additional Posting Location(s):
SummaryThe Non-Delegated Account Representative (AR) role will serve as inside sales and relationship manager with (Non-Delegated) active clients and prospects to support the efforts of the Divisional Managers and Account Executives with client outreach and development. The role will be focused on client interaction from prospecting up to file submission with the objective to maximize client activation and share penetration. This position will have a keen focus on the client experience and will be a driving factor in support of Mr. Cooper’s objective to grow into an industry leading Non-Delegated Correspondent Lender.