When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase.
Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
The Customer Relations Team Lead assists the Letter Writing Team and is a point of contact for the research and resolving of Qualified Written Requests. The Team Lead will also work with management to ensure accurate trending is provided back to the company in order to improve our customer’s experience.
- Responsible for assisting the Letter Writing team and managers with research needed to resolve written requests received by the Customer Relations team.
- Assist with the management of the pipeline through case assignment and workload balancing.
- Verify all Qualified Written Requests are correctly tagged to the appropriate line of business both as items. This includes but is not limited to the dispute process surrounding these items.
- Strengthen performance, boost team morale, enhance customer service, and restore conformity by acting as a point of contact and SME for our employees.
- Assist the team with questions and escalations.
- Responsible for daily reporting to management that includes Qualified Written Requests received.
- Validate errors found and ensure they have been assigned to the correct Line of Business.
- Identify process gaps and initiate process improvements alongside the RCA team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Effective written and verbal communications skills with an attention to detail.
- Strong relationship management skills with leaders across all lines of business.
- Ability to confidently handle and resolve errors with efficiency and integrity.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, investigate and problem solve.
- Excellent collaboration skills, self-motivated and willing to take initiative.
- Real passion for enhancing the customer experience, and process improvement.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with strong critical thinking with a sense of urgency.
- Open to feedback and flexible with change.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
United States of America
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):
Assists the Letter Writing Team and is a point of contact for the research and resolving of Qualified Written Requests. Works with management to ensure accurate trending is provided back to the company in order to improve our customer’s experience.