When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase.
Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
The Senior Investor Services Analyst is responsible initiating, planning and executing mortgage projects while monitoring task lists for Investor Services for FNMA, FHLMC, GNMA, Private Securities or Special Servicing. All functions are related to loan acquisitions, services releases, corporate advance and expenses, escrow and P&I Advance analysis, as well as timely and accurate completion of assigned special projects. Analysts are responsible for performing reconciliations and reporting to Trustees/Master Servicers, in accordance with the terms of the servicing contracts.
Essential Job Competencies
- Conducts a thorough review of all source data for testing and boarding of new loan acquisitions.
- Acts in the role of relationship manager to his/her counterparties, prior servicers, lines of business, offshore teams, throughout the loan acquisition process.
- Works closely with the Agency and Private Investor teams to meet contractual obligations related to Servicing Agreements, Regulation AB, USAP and other guidelines for timely and accurate reporting, remitting, and reconciling.
- Leads project throughout the project life cycle for Investor Services related to new acquisitions for both Flow and Bulk
- Defines project objectives, aligning project resources to achieve goals and ensuring established timelines are met.
- Develops, analyzes and manages project schedules and appropriate project management documentation.
- Drives the initial review to identify and gather documents for business and functional requirements.
- Provides timely assessment of projects, quality or risk issues with early identification of project issues and risks impacting completion.
- Provides accurate and consistent communication to leadership with updates on progress, impacts, and changes associated with new Acquisitions
- Drives the adoption and implementation of project and program management methodology.
- Performs pre-and post-acquisitions boarding and reconciliation functions related to Principal and Advance balances, to include updating system balances, validating boarding/release balances to the trial balance, and reconciling any variances.
- Performs detailed loan level analysis of loan exceptions, using Excel and various workflow and servicing systems
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree specializing in Accounting or Finance or a discipline related to the requirements of the position is preferred.
- Will consider the equivalent combination of job experience & education that demonstrates the ability to perform the essential functions of this job.
- Previous experience managing projects in a Mortgage and/or Banking environment strongly preferred.
- Build Customer Relationships, Manage Execution, Show Drive and Initiative, Manage Plans and Change, Build Support
- Intermediate to Expert Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of various systems: Microsoft Access, SQL various Agency Applications
- Knowledge of bank reconciliation process for test of expected cash, and clearing account balancing a plus.
- Proven ability to deliver reports that are accurate, usable, timely, consistent, and answer the appropriate questions.
- Solid problem-solving and analysis skills that demonstrate resourcefulness and attention to detail
- Familiarity with Investor Reporting or Bank Reconciliation or related industry experience preferred
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
United States of America
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):
Senior Freddie Mac Analyst that would require analytical and problem solving skills. Have the ability to work great with others and provide resolutions to issues that may be beneficial to team. Microsoft office skills and SQL skills require