Location: Lewisville, TX, United States
Req ID: 016727
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
As a mobile application lead, this person will be responsible for developing and maintaining Mr. Cooper mobile apps and work closely with the offshore development team — provide guidelines for the latest trends in app development, app architecture & software design patterns in addition to taking on hands-on development tasks. As a mobile lead developer would help debug issues in production and fulfill queries from the product and customer support teams. Person in this role will help create new POCs and new experiences for the future development of the Mr. Cooper mobile apps.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Perform and participate in design, coding and code reviews
• Take ownership of initial code quality including unit testing
• Create new POCs and experiences featuring latest trends
• Provide technical support to internal stakeholders
• Responsible for the health and maintainability of our codebase
• Monitor and enhance/maintain the ongoing performance of mobile apps
• Provide technical mentoring to other team members
• Work with remote teams using MS Teams and other collaboration channels.
• B.S in CS/Engineering with 5 years professional mobile development experience or equivalent.
• Extensive knowledge in Google Play store and publishing apps. Experience developing with Android SDK and iOS platforms. Solid development experience in Java (Android), Kotlin programming languages.
• Experience developing in Swift, Objective-C programming languages is a plus.
• Thorough understanding of the full mobile application development life cycle.
• Strong experience with version management using Git in a continuous integration environment.
• Strong experience in TDD and developing well-tested and organized applications.
• Familiarity with Cloud environments(AWS/Azure).
• Experience with beta testing release tools such as Crashlytics, TestFlight.
• Good communicator and team player with strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:016727
Job Category:Information Technology
Primary Location City:Lewisville
Primary Location Region:Texas
Primary Location Postal Code:75067
Primary Location Country:United States of America
Posting Organization:Mr. Cooper
Line of Business:Information Technology
Additional Posting Location(s):
SummaryResponsible for developing, testing, implementing, and maintaining mobile applications. Troubleshoots system problems and issues and looks for ways to improve the application. Has extensive knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field (i.e., iOS, Android etc.).