When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase.
Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- Engage with stakeholders to understand business needs and demonstrate ability to write up clear and concise business requirements
- Collaborate with engineering team to support functional designs and solutions to meet business objectives
- Ability to analyze systems and assess upstream and downstream impacts of system changes
- Coordinate and Performing user acceptance testing
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements and reducing redundancy
Plan, Monitor & Report:
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Establish monthly reports on performance and success, identifying areas in need of improvement and making recommendations
- Design and Conduct meetings/training programs to establish a base understanding in any department or company-wide and ensure that all employees grasp the information correctly
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Engaging closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff
- At least 6+ years of experience in Information Technology
- At least 5 years of experience in a client-facing role as Business Analyst/Data Analyst
- At least 5 years of experience in creating functional specifications based on Architecture/Design / Detailing of Processes Experience
- Experience creating requirement specifications documents, BRDs, Functional Specifications interfacing with Business
- At least 4 years of experience in capturing user stories & requirements related to internal/external consulting, documenting, and mapping current business process
- Experience conducting UAT Testing and Analysis of Test Results.
- Strong communal working style with good interpersonal, relationship management and facilitation skills
- Ability to take initiative with high level of autonomy and experience with the concept of Agile / Kanban
- Good communication and written skills to engage stakeholders
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams and Outlook.
- Experience working on any Team Collaboration and Visual Representation Tools – Visio / Draw.iO, Miro and In-Vision
- Preferable to have Mortgage domain expertise in requirement gathering and elicitation
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:
Marketing & Communications
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):
Serves as the liaison between the business unit, clients, and the systems development team. Defines business systems requirements, and coordinates/leads large or complicated business systems projects and/or tasks, as required. Performs advanced planning of automation needs necessary to define business system project objectives and prepares project plans. Manages projects to assure objectives are met within the time frame specified. Develops product roadmaps for the specific applications or business channels they support.