Location: Chennai, TN, India
Req ID: 016868
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
Must have good hands on experience on SQL/ T-SQL, stored procedures , performance tuning & ETL concepts.
• SAS (Base and advance SAS Programming) (is a must)
• SAS Reporting knowledge and ability to write SAS programs, designing data libraries.
• Performing data analysis for mismatches and fixing.
• Developing SAS programs using Macros; utilizing SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS Data Integration Studio, and SAS Management Console to develop ETL programs.
• Must include good experience in designing and developing ETL procedures from relational sources and designing reporting base tables using SAS Visual Analytics.
• Writing windows batch scripts and Linux shell scripts and scheduling ETL flows using scheduler tools like JAMS/Control M.
• Articulate requirement into technical design & should be able to identify and fix the data issues.
• Able to co-ordinate with multiple teams to accomplish end to end development.
• Able to work on development and support activities in challenging environment.
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:016868
Job Category:Information Technology
Primary Location City:Chennai
Primary Location Region:Tamil Nadu
Primary Location Postal Code:600089
Primary Location Country:India
Posting Organization:Mr. Cooper
Line of Business:Information Technology
Additional Posting Location(s):
SummaryResponsible for the design, development, testing, documentation and analysis of modules or features of new or upgraded software systems and products. Develops and/or executes implementation according to project plans and priorities. Engineers may develop a range of products including device drivers, patches, operating system modifications, EDI routines, graphics modules, etc.