When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase.
Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
Essential Job Functions
The Account Services Analyst I is responsible for handling more complex items in nature that require analysis and independent decision making performance as they relate to Payment Processing, PCA Reconciliation and Pending Processing including, but not limited to the following:
- May be required to perform any or all process or functions, as done by an Account Specialist
- Extraction and analysis of data from LSAMS, Access and/or relational databases with demonstrated ability to perform analysis, decipher, trend and effectively report data gathered through technology
- Creation and analysis of queries and database’s to be utilized by various levels of staff within the Department
- Research and resolution of escalated or complex issues
- Provide specifications, test scenarios and verification of data as it relates to IT or Compliance related projects
- Oversight responsibilities for such processes as payment posting, pending payment posting, quality and productivity indicators
- Provide responses to internal and external audits
- Performs root cause analysis on various projects and/or processes within the department and execute solid process improvement solutions
- Has direct meetings/relationships with varying levels of staff management to accomplish Account Services initiatives
- Hours M-F 9am - 6pm with some OT as needed. Hybrid model with being in office for 2 months and then remote for 1 month on a rotation
- Graduation from a 4-year college or university with major course work in a discipline related to the requirements of the position is preferred. Will consider the equivalent combination of job experience & education that demonstrates the ability to perform the essential functions of this job.
- Minimum two years Data Operations, Loan Servicing, Remittance Experience or Real Estate Lending experience in an Account Services environment within Mortgage or Financial Services is expected.
- Or one to two years experience as Account Services Specialist.
- LSAMS experience is preferred.
- Advanced/Proficient knowledge of MS Windows operating system. Advanced/Proficient knowledge of MS Excel and Word expected.
- Proficient knowledge of relational databases and Access is preferred.
- Ability to perform technology coding such as SQL, is preferred.
- Data entry keystroke skills – 10 key by touch is expected
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
United States of America
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):
Responsible for working with Account Services Management and Associates to complete reporting and productivity tool requirements; creates reports and tools; acts as a liaison with IT on internal projects.