When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase.
Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
Subject matter expert with a focus on policy and strategy implementation and control and/or achievement of operational/tactical goals. Acts as a knowledge resource for a variety of internal customers with a primary focus on Centralized Modifications. Provides thought leadership and/or planning for areas of responsibility. Requires solid critical thinking, quick learning, and problem solving skills. May or may not be responsible for managing costs for assigned area. Direct Report to VP, AVP.
The primary objective of the role is to lead and implements a wide variety of business improvement initiatives to enhance effectiveness and profitability of the organization. This will include ensuring process improvements, productivity improvements and cost reductions. This position is committed to continuous improvement through the management of data, the leveraging of technology, and the redesign of processes, leading to the most efficient and effective work processes that are repeatable and sustainable across the organization.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Leadership of high priority, large to medium-sized cross-functional projects (often numerous concurrent projects), often with high complexity and impact, per the agreed schedule with minimal support.
- Assesses business problems and opportunities and recommends best course of action (i.e. strategic and tactical).
- Work with management team to identify, define and prioritize portfolio of projects to ensure work aligns with strategic goals.
- Utilizes structured, disciplined, and data-oriented process to identify root cause and solve problems.
- Skilled at value-stream mapping, process and data analysis as well as Voice of Customer techniques.
- Identifies and gathers business process metrics, voice of customer, voice of business, policy/procedure impacts.
- Define and obtain the necessary data, and then calculate the impact of project improvements on Operating metrics. Assesses and executes on data, analysis, and implementation of solutions and tracking results. Skilled with creating balanced scorecards and performance management techniques.
- Maintain appropriate documentation including project charter, progress updates, and final reports to capture and communicate learnings to enable best practice replication.
- Effectively communicate progress to operational leadership. Create executive level presentations for internal or external use as applicable to communicate project and portfolio status and plans.
- Promote LSS, by example, when interacting with all business resources and when leading LSS projects. Be a LSS process expert.
- Expert knowledge of Business Process Management, Change Management and Business Process Re-engineering (7+ years in transformation roles)
- Strong Change Management Skills (7+ years in transformational roles). Can clearly lead change successfully and is process disciplined. Is driven and persistent. Proven track record of driving effective change at all levels of the organization.
- A high school diploma or state accepted equivalency is required. Graduation from a 4-year college or university with major course work in a related discipline is preferred.
- Master’s Degree (desirable)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Scaled Agile Coach (from a reputable institution)
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (from a reputable institution)
- Strong knowledge of Scaled Agile
- Strong Microsoft Visio Skills
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Good knowledge of Project Management, Software Development and Software Management applications
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills (without direct authority of others).
- Strong written and verbal communications skills with the ability to cultivate support, lead change and drive acceptance at all levels of the organization, up to and including the Executive level.
- Team player and collaborative working style to implement change.
- Self-driven, self-managed, energetic, passionate and motivated with the ability to work independently to deliver results.
- Strategic, disciplined and organized with the able to establish and manage goal delivery.
- Strong coaching, mentoring and facilitation skills.
- Innovative and creative thinking.
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
United States of America
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):
Responsible for implementing a wide variety of business improvement initiatives to enhance the effectiveness and profitability of the organization. This will include ensuring process improvements, productivity improvements and cost reductions.