When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase.
Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Partner with business, finance, and technology executives in our Originations & Corporate teams to evaluate new opportunities and determine whether and how meaningful ROI can be achieved
- Independently investigate and identify new opportunities and develop proposals with substantiating detail as appropriate
- Identify, frame, and co-lead research activities required to develop high confidence business cases such as customer interviews, focus groups, quantitative surveys, and competitive benchmarking
- Collaborate with Corporate & Originations process development organizations to document and contrast current and future state processes as required
- Collaborate with creative teams to produce highly intuitive user experience designs as needed
- Create functional specifications, diagrams, use cases, and other documentation as required to communicate the full scope of necessary enhancements
- Collaborate with technology Product Owners in the creation of agile user stories for IT teams to develop and test new features and applications as needed
- Assume end-to-end accountability for the successful realization of opportunities, once funded, personally leading business and technology teams through the necessary discovery/framing, inception, project planning, budget planning, and execution of the programs
- Prepare and present concise program vision, plan, & status presentations for C level executive steering committee
- You are comfortable with loosely framed goals and enjoy completing the steps required to investigate associated opportunities, viability, and optimal path to value
- You are comfortable working in a highly regulated industry and are prepared to do the necessary work to meet legal and compliance requirements without compromising either the customer experience or corporate financial goals
- You adapt quickly and look forward to mastering new knowledge domains
- You excel at creating consensus and producing high impact outcomes leading teams with diverse goals and skillsets
- You prioritize critical evaluation from diverse stakeholders to maximize the predictability of outcomes
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills and can easily summarize both business and technology topics for executive leaders
- Significant (5-7 years) experience developing strategies, business cases, and roadmaps required to realize strategic business objectives
- Significant (5-7 years) experience leading large cross-functional teams through the on time and on budget delivery of complex initiatives
- Moderate (2-5 years) experience with agile methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required. Master’s degree preferred
- Previous experience in Information Technology or other digital sectors strongly preferred
- Previous experience in mortgage, finance, or real estate industries a plus
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:
Marketing & Communications
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
United States of America
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):
If you have experience taking transformational ideas and turning them into sustainable P&L realities, we want to talk to you!
We are looking for senior leaders with significant experience in both strategic business planning and either program or product management to lead major initiatives for our mortgage loan Originations business unit. To be considered candidates must have a track record of taking early-stage concepts or top-level financial and operating targets and producing the detailed business plans necessary to deliver the desired results. These plans will always include some form of feasibility evaluation as well as detailed roadmaps with supporting business cases and may also require evaluation of customer experience, process design, technology, or other factors as necessary for success. Qualified candidates will also have experience successfully leading cross-functional teams through the full realization of their business plans while effectively messaging executive leadership on progress and risks. Areas of focus will evolve over time, but most programs will be heavily dependent on significant IT technology improvements. As a result, ideal candidates will also have strong technology backgrounds, familiarity with agile methodologies, and some experience with buy vs. build evaluations.