When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase.
WHO WE ARE
We are Xome, a real estate services company headquartered in the Dallas, Texas area. As a subsidiary of Mr. Cooper Group, we employ over 1,200 team members nationwide. The nation’s largest financial services companies look to us for integrated and scalable business solutions that help simplify the mortgage and real estate process.
At the heart of everything we do is our purpose: To keep the dream of home ownership alive. If that sounds like a big, lofty goal, that’s because it really is. And we can’t do it alone. Our entire team is focused on helping create a stable and healthy housing industry. And, making sure the process of buying/selling a home doesn’t undermine the excitement of home ownership. That’s why we battle every day against the mediocrity of the status quo to simplify the complex world of mortgage servicing, lending and banking. We see ourselves as the experts who make doing business easier. While others bring complexity and a lack of transparency, we offer simplicity, trust, and visibility across the entire property lifecycle. And we deliver radical customer service.
Now, you might be wondering; how exactly do you pronounce Xome? Simple. ZOM (like home, if it started with a z)!
The Email Marketing Principal is vital to the success of Xome and will help create communications that delight our customers and bring to life our brand within our push marketing channels (email, SMS, and in-app notifications). As the owner of this channel you’ll lead strategy development, creative process, execution, ongoing performance and recommendations.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Own and lead the strategic campaign planning, execution, performance, and recommendations for the email channel
- Partner with key stakeholders to lead the development of an organizational-wide SMS strategy
- Build, test, and scale multi-channel (including email, SMS and in-app) outreach strategies and campaigns
- Support testing & optimization of communications and share clear takeaways across the org
- Lead the channel recommendations, creation, deployment, testing, optimization, analysis and reporting
- Ensure tracking and QA are in place pre-deployment
- Collect and brief requirements for the development of channel campaigns (including landing pages), and lead in the creative review and approval process
We’re looking for someone who will:
- Always have the customer experience top of mind
- Be a natural collaborator, and thrive in forming relationships with business leaders, engineers, product managers, and analysts as well as creative teams, and content creators
- Know how to create personalized, relevant, and timely marketing strategies to increase ongoing engagement and revenue
- Enjoy managing the marketing operations for the channel, including leveraging the platform tools available and exploring new ones to improve how we communicate
- Be passionate about testing and monitoring results, and implementing a "test, measure and refine" approach
- Make data driven decisions and actively monitor, analyze, and report on channel and campaign performance
- Build and assemble user journeys and segmented user lists
- Enjoy looking for ways to improve existing marketing efforts across all channels
- Have a sense of urgency and ability to run multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Works well under pressure and has a flexible mindset to achieve business goals
- Have a track record for delivering under tight deadlines
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Business Administration, or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in an email or comparable role and data driven environment
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (e.g. deployment, setup & administration and reporting, journey builder and automation studio)
- In-depth knowledge of email best practices to increase deliverability, engagement, and conversions
- Have expert knowledge of email marketing tactics and tools including automation, triggered transactional communications, dynamic/programmatic scripting (AMPscript) responsive design, CAN-SPAM, etc.
- Super organized with strong project management and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivation and the ability to build new processes and innovate with minimum guidance
- Problem-solver with the ability to plan for the future, understand and plan around dependencies, and be prepared to pivot with a plan b when necessary
- Comfortable deriving insights and making data-driven decisions from large data sets
- Knowledge of customer journeys, lifecycle campaigns, and segmented communication strategies
- Self-starter with ability to seek out opportunities, create an action plan and see it through to execution
- Amazing attention to detail
- Knowledge of SMS and in-app best practices to increase deliverability, engagement, and conversions
- Experience using other third-party marketing programs and web-based applications such as Google Analytics, Evergage or similar CDP, social media platforms, SEMRush, etc.
- Experience in a client-facing role
- Has strong analytical and communication skills including storytelling with PowerPoint and data crunching with Excel.
Xome is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:
Marketing & Communications
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
United States of America
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):
The Principal of Email Marketing is responsible for the Email Channel for portfolio retention. Utilizes email marketing expertise, CRM, data metrics, reporting, campaign optimization, marketing operations acumen, and Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform. Understands and carries out nuances of email marketing; including but not limited to owning and managing unsubscribes, re-engagement activities of unsubscribes and list building.