When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase.
Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
The Sr Document Services Analyst will manage all aspects of third party examinations for Document Services, including research, logistics, other material assembly and delivery, and management preparation. This role coordinates responses to internal and external examination findings.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Leads compliance projects to guide process owners to enhance compliance, reduce complaints and costs, and increase throughput.
- Creates trending reports and analysis for findings, training, policies and procedures, compliance, business analysis, complaints, QC and QA.
- Manages and conducts the research and delivery of materials required for internal and external examinations.
- Prepares and distributes regular reports and emails with status of projects in progress.
- Manages several project initiatives with competing priorities.
- Leads proactive review of prior examination findings, business processes, and recent external and internal findings (from Internal Audit, Quality Control, First Line of Defense and/or external exams) to ensure defects have been corrected.
- Creates and maintains records, reports, knowledge databases (Access/SQL), SharePoint sites, etc. as necessary related to compliance, audit, risk and business practices.
- Identifies opportunities to improve processes related to compliance and advises management accordingly.
- Maintains awareness of new and pending governmental, investor, and insurer laws, regulations, and guidelines.
- Review internal and external examination results to assess Mr. Cooper’s overall compliance with various regulatory and agency practices.
- Tracks, trends, and analyzes current processes in servicing to assist in identifying potential risks, and works with the business to correct identified areas of risk.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Mortgage and Financial Services experience a plus.
- Demonstrate advanced proficiency in all Microsoft applications and software necessary for job function.
- Capable of problem-solving using technical software or applications.
- Strong emphasis on data analytics
- Mortgage compliance knowledge (CFPB, OCC, NMS, etc.).
- Technical writing ability (procedures, standards, etc.).
- Experience in Excel (VLOOKUPs, formulas, possibly VBA) and Access required
- Experienced in SQL Server highly preferred
- MERS experience a plus but not mandatory
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
United States of America
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):
Pay Range: $55,000.00 - $66,000.00 - $77,000.00