When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase.
Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
The Reporting Analyst II will assist our Business Analytics group and take an ownership role supporting our Loss Recovery. The Reporting Analyst II will assist in diagnosing the gaps in visibility, iterate prototypes and build scalable solutions. This role works closely with key business partners to ensure the accuracy of our data and improve system reporting.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Maintain and improve the accuracy and consistent delivery of our existing corporate and functional dashboards
- Identify gaps in processes/systems and work cross-functionally to implement scalable solutions to improve and automate them
- Assess and flag current and future business risks, identify potential solutions, and track progress towards the solution(s) chosen
- Educate and train new and existing consumers of our analytical output on how they can use data to make better decisions
- Analyze key trends in our business to help improve our monthly and quarterly forecast accuracy
- Work on ad-hoc analyses as requested by the company’s executive staff members
- Regularly streamline processes and workflows to help business leaders consistently meet and exceed company goals
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Education & Professional Experience: Bachelor's degree preferred and typically requires a minimum of 2 - 5 years related work experience. Mortgage and/or Financial services experience a plus. High school diploma or state approved equivalency required.
- Leadership/Hierarchy: Operates effectively under general supervision. Receives detailed instructions on new projects. Effectively builds strong relationships with team, manager and department. Often goes beyond the basic requirements and takes on initiatives that clearly add value. Often leverages new ideas; promotes new ways of looking at problems and processes.
- Level of Decision Making: Some decision making authority on daily work assignments. Seeks advice from those who’ve solved similar problems. Probes all fruitful sources for answers, and thinks ‘outside the box’ to find options. Possess objective analytical problem solving skills. Requires relatively little direction to get the job done.
- Individual/Customer Impact: Decisions and actions have high impact on success of team, department, business line and/or client. Scope of work has high impact on team, business unit, department and/or processes. Willingness to go above and beyond the minimum requirements to ensure a positive customer experience. Often searches for ways to improve the customer experience.
- Communication: Exceptionally skilled in verbal and written form as appropriate for the needs of the audience. Demonstrated ability to craft written correspondence that conveys messages that cannot be misinterpreted.
- Technical Proficiency: Demonstrate advanced computer and software skills necessary for job function; ability to manipulate data to create specific reports if needed. Experience with SQL, SSRS and/or Microsoft Power BI is a material plus.
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:
Analytics & Reporting
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
United States of America
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):
Sources, compiles and interprets key business financial, operational and statistical data. Analyzes metrics performance and generates a variety of reports.