When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase.
Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
- Job Functions:
- Provides leadership, vision and direction to key business initiatives by integrating processes and information in support of the business mission
- Works with Technology Partners and Project Teams to analyze, design, implement and/or support business applications/systems
- Develops Product Backlog Items, detailed business acceptance criteria while understanding impact across multiple front end applications as well as corresponding backend support systems.
- Excellent understanding of the SDLC, Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Strengths usually revolve around communication, organization, and cross functional business and application knowledge
- Communicate complex ideas to Business and Technology Partners
- Lead and ensures on-time delivery of all projects
- Provides effective leadership through the development of standard practices and effective communication
- Supports customers to resolve issues with systems or business process/procedures
- Mentor, guide, lead and motivate other team members
- Consolidate input from multiple channels to solidify detailed feature requirements through user stories, Use cases and/or functional specifications.
- Work with Technology pods to convert large user stories into smaller, detailed user stories that developers, user experience, and quality assurance resources can digest.
- Coordinate with development /testing team to deliver enhancements and bug fixes.
- Assists with development and testing phases of projects as needed.
- Negotiates project plans, time frames and trade-offs with Business Partners understanding the impacts to project
- Maintain up to date knowledge regarding mortgage industry and technology trends.
- Ability to produce standard project management artifacts such as Business Requirements Documents, Current and Proposed work flow diagrams, Business Communication Documents etc.
- Follows the Software Development Life Cycle policies and procedures
- Oversees project development process to ensure that it meets stated requirements
- Reports status, manages change control processes, and performs program/project communications
- Negotiates project plans, time frames and trade-offs with Business and Technology Partners understanding the impacts to project
- 1-2 years of experience with and comprehensive understanding of Mortgage Origination processes and associated Mortgage Lines of Business
- 2-3 years of Business Systems Analysis or Product Owner experience
- 1-2 years of Project Management or Project Coordination experience a plus
- Experience with Encompass, BKFS Lending Space a plus.
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
United States of America
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):
Subject matter expert with a focus on policy and strategy implementation and control and/or achievement of operational/tactical goals Acts as a knowledge resource for a variety of internal customers.