This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Bengaluru, KA, India
Req ID: 017563
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
1. Strong Knowledge of Implementation & Configuration of NAS & SAN Storage arrays - Isilon/VMAX/Unity/Pure Storage
2. Check for the failed Isilon system jobs, and try to restart them and then do the trouble shooting as required
3. Strong Knowledge on Storage Performance analysis
4. In-depth knowledge of using SYMCLI environment
5. Experienced in SAN Zoning and LUN Masking
6. Experienced in Storage Firmware Code upgrades
7. Excellent SAN switch architecture and administration skills - Cisco MDS 9000 SAN
8. Perform the regular storage hardware replacement in co-ordination with Hardware Vendor support
9. Advanced troubleshooting skills and find the severity of the issue, Ability to Resolving issues quickly and Prepare RCA
10. Very good experience in storage hardware compatibility matrix - while connecting any specific hosts/hba
11. Understanding on SAN network topology with hands-on experience of performing Zoning and multipathing software Storage Pool Usage & capacity management
12. New project planning, design and implementation as per the new requirements and manage the budgeting accordingly
13. Adhere to ITIL, Incident, Change, Problem management process during the changes in backup infra
14. Monitor for the storage alerts and event messages from SAN/NAS/devices and act accordingly.
15. Check for the hardware health of the NAS and SAN devices regularly and act accordingly
16. Study the new features in NAS and SAN area and implement it if benefits to organization
17. Coordinate with the Different teams (Wintel, VMWare, Data Center, Networking Teams) and vendors (Dell, Pure, Qumulo, Cisco, Microsoft) for the replacements / new device installations
18. Redhat Linux server administration (RHEL6, 7, 8)
19. Identity Access Management, Centrify integration with Active Directory
20. Ansible Tower with playbook scripting, Patch Content View and Configuration Management, RedHat Satellite
21. Added experience in Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud(GCP) will be an advantage
22. Added experience in Chef (configuration management)
23. Shell, Perl, AWK, Python, SED, Grep scripting
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:017563
Job Category:Information Technology
Primary Location City:Bengaluru
Primary Location Region:Karnataka
Primary Location Postal Code:560064
Primary Location Country:India
Posting Organization:Mr. Cooper
Line of Business:Information Technology
Additional Posting Location(s):Chennai NSM Block 1A
SummaryResponsible for designing and implementing information systems which will adequately support the enterprise infrastructure of the organization. Analyzes system requirements and ensures that systems will offer security and will be effectively integrated with current applications. Ensures that all systems are working at optimal levels and offers support to application development department regarding new technologies and system requirements. Has deep understanding of infrastructure, application programming, and web and software applications.