Location: Chennai, TN, India
Req ID: 017637
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
Data engineer for ETL Support team. This team is responsible for supporting 7000+ ETL jobs (Datastage ,Talend, SSIS) running in Mr.Cooper without missing committed SLA.
Shift : 24X7
Nature of Work : 85% of L1&L2 work. (Support)
15% of L3 and L4 work (Bug fixing & Enhancements)
• At least 4 years of experience in Production support for ETL tools - Datastage ,Talend on 24*7 model.
• Must be flexible to work on all shifts (Morning, afternoon and night shift) on rotational basis
• Must have knowledge on ETL tools - Data stage or Talend
• Must have knowledge on Databases like SQL Server & Oracle
• Must have troubleshooting and problem solving skills of ETL production failues
• Should have good knowledge on Unix and scripting.
• Should have knowledge on scheduling tools like Control M,JAMS,Crontab.
• Should Good hands on experience on SQL/ T-SQL, performance tuning & ETL concepts.
• Should be able to co-ordinate with multiple teams to accomplish end to end delivery
• Could have experience in ETL development
• Knowledge on data bricks is an added advantage
• knowledge in cloud technologies like Azure, GCP is an added advantage.
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:017637
Job Category:Information Technology
Primary Location City:Chennai
Primary Location Region:Tamil Nadu
Primary Location Postal Code:600089
Primary Location Country:India
Posting Organization:Mr. Cooper
Line of Business:Information Technology
Additional Posting Location(s):
SummaryResponsible for using ETL / BI (and other Data Stream) technology to improve business performance and provide technical support regarding a spectrum of software used within a particular Line of Business. The incumbent is responsible for finding the root cause of an application malfunction and aims at troubleshooting them. Manage the ticketed query system and ensuring comprehensive database of queries and resolutions are kept up to date.