When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase.
Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, business unit product owners, development teams to understand business needs and technical requirements
- Build queries for reporting and other data integration needs for reporting and business use
- Interpret legacy queries, and optimize queries for runtime performance
- Play actively in all aspects of data handling like Scripting, documentation, monitoring, and support
- Research new ways to improve existing solution, thereby adding more value
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor degree or above preferably in CS
- 9+ years of experience in writing queries and data loadng in any database
- 5+ years of experience exclusively in working with MongoDB
- Very Strong knowledge in MongoDB tuning/optimization based on cost
- Working knowledge in integration with other software platforms
- Working knowledge on connecting and querying databases with any general-purpose programming language like Java, C#, python, etc.
- Should be able to work from design stage to production deployment and maintenance
- Implement database backup & recovery, data models, database designs, data access and table maintenance codes.
- Design and Management of SQL Security and Disaster recovery systems
- Resolve database performance and capacity issues, and replication and other distributed data issues.
- Install, configure, test/benchmark, and maintain the general health of database servers and related infrastructure, monitor system logs for alerts, errors and warnings, and available/free space on the OS and storage volumes, and analyze space usage history and recommend changes as needed.
- Create/update documentation for new/existing maintenance and installation processes.
- Experience working collaboratively, including building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders/clients
- Experience communicating complex ideas to both a technical and non-technical audience
Nice to Have Qualities & Skills
- Flexibility to learn and apply new methodologies
- Mortgage Industry experience /knowledge
- Exposure to API Gateways, RDBMS
- Exposure to GCP or Azure cloud
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):
Responsible for the design, development, testing, documentation and analysis of modules or features of new or upgraded software systems and products. Develops and/or executes implementation according to project plans and priorities. Engineers may develop a range of products including device drivers, patches, operating system modifications, EDI routines, graphics modules, etc.