When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase.
Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
As a member of the People Analytics Team, provides analytical support to identify and solve people centric business issues across all lines of business to drive positive employee experience and increase engagement. The Sr People Analytics Analyst is experienced in analyzing data across multiple data sources and translating them to actionable improvements to increase team member retention, satisfaction and hiring quality. This role will convert data into insights that will lead to informed business decisions and works directly with stakeholders, management and executives within the assigned departments.
Essential Job Functions
- Development and management of predictive models and team member analytics
- Monitor the effectiveness of models in use and continually update model parameters with actual results and changing trends
- Create and maintain predictive models and model parameters for various models, such as:
- Team member retention risk
- Quality of hire
- Pay Equity
- Design and develop ad hoc reports, standard reports, and/or dashboards utilizing data across multiple platforms to provide meaningful analysis. Covering topics such as;
- Diversity Equity & Inclusion
- Employee Training
- Develop and explain correlations between variables and their impact on team member retention, performance and career progression.
- Produce weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual standard reports on a timely and accurate basis to key stakeholders.
- Analyzes and reports on people data, makes comparisons to industry and company benchmarks, and determines trends and relationships among variables.
- Organizes information, maintains data integrity, and incorporates data from multiple sources.
- Prepares data for distribution and analyses. Uses visualization and storytelling skills to effectively communicate and provide clear and actionable insights.
- Uses multiple analytical tools to examine HR related data.
- Collaborates with subject matter experts across human resources and the business to understand and deliver on data needs. Participates in departmental and interdepartmental projects and makes presentations as needed.
- Maintains the day-to-day administration of analytics systems and tools, as required.
- Demonstrates skill in data analysis techniques by resolving missing/incomplete information and inconsistencies/anomalies in more complex research/data.
- 5+ years of analytics experience; experience working with HR data and tools preferred.
- 1+ years of HR/people analytics software/platform experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics or a related field or MBA/Masters in Analytics
- Experience analyzing data with attention to accurate data and calculations
- Demonstrated data mining skills required.
- Experience using Workday and Workday Prism preferred
- Experience using/implementing Workday Vibe desirable
- Advanced experience with MSOffice, particularly MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills with pivot tables, lookups, formulas, if then statements, charts, and the like. Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint skills. Basic Microsoft Access skills. Solid Microsoft Office Word skills.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to present information in an understandable format.
- Strong attention to details and accuracy with data and figures.
- Effectively consult with peers, stakeholders, and various departments both internal and external to HR
- Communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
United States of America
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):
Provides analytical support to identify and solve people-centric business issues across all lines of business and translating them to actionable improvements to increase team member retention, satisfaction and hiring quality. Assists in building predictive models to identify top external talent, internal flight risks and top performers. Converts data into insights which leads to informed business decisions and collaborates directly with stakeholders, the business’s top management and executives within the assigned departments. Collects, interprets and integrates disparate data from various sources. Provides accurate, consistent, and relevant data to business stakeholders. Organizes and establishes norms to ensure the integrity and quality of the reports.