Location: Dallas, TX, United States
Req ID: 018009
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
Mr. Cooper is looking for a Principal, Digital Marketing (Paid Social & Programmatic) to join our Marketing Originations (Direct to Consumer) team. You will generate revenue by increasing online traffic through optimized digital strategies. Reporting into the AVP of Digital Marketing, you will serve as the paid ads subject matter expert for multiple internal customers, using social media & Google platforms.
What you’ll do
· Own full-cycle paid social media (develop, execute & manage paid social media) with display programmatic strategy across multiple platforms such as Google, Facebook, Instagram etc.
· Orchestrate campaign lifecycle from planning, keyword analysis, creative, ad copy creation, list management, deployment & reporting.
· Strategic use of Audience segmentation to provide targeted ads to motivated customers and increase conversion rates.
· Implement appropriate conversion optimization, goal tracking and insights for campaign reporting.
· Write campaign briefs with requests to creative, ensuring Brand guidelines and regulatory requirements are met, for new ads and test and optimize existing ads.
· Collaborate with SEM, Corporate Social & website content SMEs.
· Maintain account daily/monthly budget caps, impression share, transactions, leads, cost per transaction, cost per lead, and quality scores.
· Develop POVs; Provide strategic & technical recommendations for campaign structuring, targeting, lead generation and other facets of paid media.
· Get hands-on with large datasets by analyzing trends developing strategic recommendations with the goal of always improving campaign effectiveness.
· Forecast impressions, clicks, cost and analyze results weekly; this includes generating weekly CPA for the digital channels.
Education and Experience
· Minimum 3-5 years of experience in buying cross-platform paid social media ads within native platforms. *Direct Response experience a strong plus*
· 5 years of digital marketing experience, with 3 years of paid media experience especially with social and display.
· Experience with paid social media buying/planning & large budgets.
· 4+ years of hands-on experience in marketing project management or account management role dealing with digital projects (working with creative, legal & compliance, etc.).
· Understanding of conversion funnels, A/B testing, landing page UX/UI optimization.
· Understanding of Google Analytics.
· Strong analytical and technical skills plus proficiency with MS Excel & data visualization skills.
· Understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Per Click (PPC).
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Familiarity with mortgage (or similarly regulated industry) products/marketing/regulatory a plus, but not required.
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:018009
Job Category:Marketing & Communications
Primary Location City:Dallas
Primary Location Region:Texas
Primary Location Postal Code:75019
Primary Location Country:United States of America
Posting Organization:Mr. Cooper
Line of Business:Origination
Additional Posting Location(s):
SummaryDevelops paid marketing strategy to drive leads and customer engagement using paid social (Facebook/Instagram) and programmatic (Google Display Network & Adelphic Display DSP) for new customers and current customer retention/recapture. Constantly researches trends and technology to ensure our products meet customer needs and grow with the industry and business.