When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase.
Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
Essential Job Functions
- Support Regional Account Executive’s initiatives as directed by the SVP- Correspondent Lending
- Manage relationships of specific clients in territories as directed by the SVP- Correspondent Lending
- Serve as a client advocate, deliver full-circle loan level issue resolution while simultaneously creating and implementing process improvements
- Drive volume of targeted clients
- Managing client communication including the compilation and distribution of key reports
- Arranging and facilitating client meetings including education and training sessions
- Coordinates Voice of the Client resolution
- Coordinates the client approval and recertification process
- Assists RAE to sources new business from 3rd part originators on an ongoing basis and submits required documentation for approval with Nationstar Mortgage.
- Develops proficient understanding of internal technology and processes in order to educate and train 3rd party originators on Nationstar policies, loan programs, and the loan file submission process in accordance with company guidelines.
- Partners with operations and assists in obtaining sufficient and complete documentation from 3rd party originators as required by Nationstar Mortgage’s guidelines in order to effectively manage their pipeline.
- Prepares and delivers presentations to prospective and current customers via effective sales techniques and using company marketing and communication resources and tools as appropriate.
- Maintains sales contact, pipeline, phone and other sales activity reports in order to facilitate regular meetings with customers and act as a liaison between them and the company throughout all phases of the loan process.
- Demonstrates the value and benefit to the customer by matching their needs to appropriate company loan products/programs and services.
- Creates a business plan using company best practices to achieve desired sales objectives.
- Two to four years direct sales or account management with relevant experience.
- In lieu of direct sales experience, candidate should possess a minimum of three to five years client relationship management experience or NSM operational experience in mortgage operations, sales, secondary marketing or underwriting
- Previous Wholesale and Correspondent lending experience is preferred.
- Required skills include effective communication ability including strong presentation, telephone, and email skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited university or college
- Knowledge of all aspects of the mortgage origination process including pricing, underwriting, closing, and compliance.
- Proven relationship management experience.
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated facilitation experience
- Strong working knowledge of English language (written and oral)
- Travel is required.
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
United States of America
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):
Dallas, TX Luna 1603
Pay Range: $58,500.00 - $70,000.00 - $82,000.00
The successful candidate will support the efforts of their assigned Regional Account Executives(s) and their clients by developing new and maintaining existing relationships within the Correspondent Lending channel. They will promote the sale of NSM products, services, and programs to clients while maximizing business opportunities of assigned clients.