When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase.
Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
The Incentive Compensation Administrator II is responsible for the commissions calculation process from beginning to end each payroll period. Accurately processes all inputs to the commissions process and ensures calculations are accurate each period. Supports both automated processes using Callidus incentive calculation system and manual calculations as needed. Ensures all audit and SOX controls are met. Identifies process improvement opportunities to manager and broader team and assists implementing. Responds to pay related inquiries from employees and managers as needed and identifies process improvement opportunities to manager and broader team and assists in implementing.
- Analyzes approved or proposed compensation plans and determines source data needs and requirements for setting up calculations in Incentive Compensation Excel spreadsheets.
- Validate commission earning may provide input to proposed plan changes to ensure efficient administration.
- Uses SQL skills and ability to source, work with, and combine multiple disparate data sets to answer business questions and isolate anomalies.
- Responsible for administering incentive compensation payouts.
- Specific responsibilities include managing the various business segments incentive plan calculations, IC payroll, communication with Sales, HRIS, HRBPs and senior leaders.
- Additional work closely with IT for IC Operation to ensure timelines are met.
- Support rhythm of the business activities (weekly reviews, and operational planning) and responding to inquiries from senior leadership.
- Lead the analytical process and meetings with internal business leaders--facilitate team and business priorities/opportunities for Base Compensations, Internal Audit, Payroll, HRBP, HRIS and prepare audit reporting for Incentive Comp Monthly Scorecard.
- Ability influence both the business and technical teams.
- Perform testing, audit, and maintenance of plan components of incentive compensation plan documents for integration.
- Answers team member and manager queries through telephone or email communications by identifying the issue, researching problems as needed, troubleshooting root cause as necessary and taking corrective actions if needed to ensure accurate payroll and high customer satisfaction
- Provides regression and other testing of system changes as needed to ensure accuracy of system maintenance and/or enhancements
- Analyzes system capabilities and business processes during the normal course of activity and makes recommendations for improvements to support data integrity efforts
- Generates reports for internal and external customers as needed
- Maintains and tracks all issues/work using standard Issue Tracking Processes
- Other duties as assigned
- Aggregate large data sources
FUNCTIONAL JOB COMPETENCIES
- Superior problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail
- Skilled in analyzing established processes and following established procedures
- Knowledge of incentive compensation and commission calculation processes and approval processes
- Knowledge of the overall HR business process delivery model
- Ability to prioritize work to ensure customers are satisfied and systems are up and running always
- Ability to work effectively while maintaining high degrees of attention to detail, accuracy, and poise under pressure
- Ability to work with a collaborative work style and effectively handle employee enquires
- Ability to maintain strictest confidence
- Ability to implement new regulations and/or applications quickly and effectively
- Ability to create Adhoc type reports
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Require a minimum of a 4-year degree
- Minimum of 2 years Incentive Compensation Administration and Processing or similar experience
- Experience with compensation plan calculation and commission processing required
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
United States of America
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):
Responsible for but not limited to processing commission payments from beginning to end each payroll period; inputting data to the commission system and ensuring all entries are audited for accuracy in a timely manner. Ensures all audit and SOX controls are met. The incumbent also responds to pay related inquiries from employees and managers as needed and identifies process improvement opportunities to manager and broader team and assists in implementing.