Location: Chennai, TN, India
Req ID: 018320
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
The Sr. .Net Developer is primarily responsible for designing and developing services to integrate applications in financial services industry. Experience in implementing services integrating Equator (SaaS application used in Default Services) is preferred. The Sr. .Net Developer works in close partnership with developers, business analysts, QA, and reporting teams to drive adherence to the overall data program for application(s) in scope.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Describe the essential functions for which the Job is accountable. Essential Functions are those which are specific and unique to this position and when removed changes the nature of the job itself.
• Design and develop Windows/web services – SOAP, WCF, RESTful Services
• Expert in .Net Programming
• Experienced in WPF, MVC, Web API, ASP.NET
• Experienced in integrating applications through various data-formats – XML, JSON, CSV, Excel
• Experienced in LINQ, ADO.Net, ORM Tools – Entity Frameworks
• Experienced in Test Driven Development with ability to automate testing using frameworks like NUnit
• Committed to translating user stories/functional requirements into technical specifications before coding the implementation
• Deep understanding of architectural patterns, design patterns, object oriented design
• Experienced in SQL Server relational database queries and stored procedures
• Collaborate with development and architecture to design data access layer for software application(s) in scope
• Committed to process in every development effort to facilitate an easy change management effected across various environments
FUNCTIONAL JOB COMPETENCIES
Job Competencies are an additional component to defining a job that addresses how we do things. Just as every job requires specific job skills and job knowledge that are unique to the job; different jobs require specific job competencies that you must have in order to do the job successfully.
• Minimum 7 years of hands on experience in software development using Microsoft Visual Studio (2005 or above) using C# within the ecommerce or financial services industry
• Minimum 5 years of hands on experience in software development using Microsoft SQL Server 2008 (or above) backend TSQL Queries and Stored Procedures
• Excellent trouble-shooting skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills in finding solutions for common issues during development
• Excellent communication skills to bring visibility of issues and ideas effectively
• Experience in industry standard middleware, message oriented frameworks, enterprise service bus is desirable
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment that is frequently changing
** Ellie May Encompass SDK development experience preferred.
**Mortgage experience is required
Originations experience would REALLY be nice for this role.
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:018320
Job Category:Information Technology
Primary Location City:Chennai
Primary Location Region:Tamil Nadu
Primary Location Postal Code:600089
Primary Location Country:India
Posting Organization:Mr. Cooper
Line of Business:Information Technology
Additional Posting Location(s):NSM_Bangalore
SummaryResponsible for the design, development, testing, documentation and analysis of modules or features of new or upgraded software systems and products. Develops and/or executes implementation according to project plans and priorities. Engineers may develop a range of products including device drivers, patches, operating system modifications, EDI routines, graphics modules, etc.