When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase.
Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
Shift Timing: Rotational shift (Willingness to work in night shift too).
- Graduate compulsory with valid degree
- Experience in a technical, voice-based process will be an advantage.
- Excellent communication.
- Ready to work in Night shifts.
- Thorough knowledge of Windows XP, Windows 7/8/8.1 Operating System.
- Experience in administration of a LAN environment
- Experience in Administration utilising Active Directory and Group Policy
- Good working knowledge of Windows, MS Office 2010 & internet technologies.
- Basic networking concepts, troubleshooting LAN/remote access problems.
- Expertise in configuring and troubleshooting MS Outlook 2007 or later
- Troubleshooting of applications such as Citrix.
- Remote assistance tools experience in resolving user issues.
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly, keep knowledge current
- High proficiency in English grammar, vocabulary and sentence structure.
- Fluency in speech - Ability to hold a conversation with ease and minimal use of fillers.
- Clarity in speech Neutral accent, appropriate rate of speech, pleasant voice and confident tone.
- Listening skills - Comprehend what is said, respond appropriately without interrupting the speaker.
- Proven ability to communicate with senior management.
- Telephone etiquette - basic call handling skills.
- Customer service skills (persuasion, empathy, helpfulness & positive attitude)
- Good business communication skills (e-mail)
Responsibilities (job role and routine responsibilities of this position):
- Level 1 support for PC client issues e.g. desktop/laptop hardware, software, OS, printers, etc.
- Provide information on IT processes, general how-to queries and known outages.
- When a problem is reported, the Help Desk Analyst must analyse the symptoms, determine the root cause, review Knowledge Base instructions, provide resolution and document the relevant details.
- Escalate to appropriate Level 2 team when needed and monitor progress on critical priority tickets.
- Follow-up with Level 2 support teams for timely completion of tasks.
- This job role requires candidates to provide IT support on inbound calls, web tickets and chat. The IT Help Desk team operates on 24x7 bases. Team members are required to work in rotational shifts and observe a 5-day working week.
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):
Chennai NSM Block 1A