Location: Dallas, TX, United States
Req ID: 018709
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
1. Timely and accurate reporting, remitting, reconciling for assigned monthly investors and service releases on sold loans.
2. Creates, updates, maintains and distributes to staff Investor Reporting policies and procedures.
3. Continuously reviews processes and procedures and aggressively recommends new ones to
management and other departments within the company to improve the quality.
4. Strict adherence to the Agency and Private Investor Servicing Agreements, Regulation AB, USAP and other guidelines for timely and accurate reporting, remitting, and reconciling.
5. Includes clearing reconciling items within 90 days from the point of identification and reconciling accounts with 30 calendar days.
6. Other duties, running queries, and special projects as assigned.
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:018709
Primary Location City:Dallas
Primary Location Region:Texas
Primary Location Postal Code:75019
Primary Location Country:United States of America
Posting Organization:Mr. Cooper
Line of Business:Servicing
Additional Posting Location(s):
SummaryResponsible for the assigned monthly reporting, remitting, and reconciling for investors which could include FNMA, FHLMC, GNMA, Private Securities or Special Servicing, This includes functions related to loan acquisitions, services releases, corporate and P&I Advance analysis, as well as timely and accurate completion of assigned special projects.